Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Snowboarding

I was flipping through the snowboard mag when I came upon an article about sick jib spots (handrails/ledges). It talked about how to build a nice smoth jump up to the rail and then to ice it down and to get a nice runway. This all got me to start thinging about how me and my friends go to hyland hills and destroy it. But back to the magazine I also read another article about all the new boards that are coming out. It talked about there flexibility, stiffness and overall shape and how its  made. It made me wanna get a new snowboard but then I remembered that I just got a new one last year. I like to read magazines because they keep you up to date with all the new gear and stuff.



PEACE

1 comment:

Charlie B. said...

very nice i read mags for the same reason bro, nice blog.